10 May 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday, Andrew!

Wow - how time flies!  This past weekend, we celebrated Andrew's 2nd birthday! It's amazing to think that he has been with us for 2 years already... We had some friends and family over to celebrate the day, and Andrew couldn't have been more excited!

At first, it was a toss up as to what he would like more - A chocolate torte specially made by his mother:


Or the awesome gifts that he received (don't worry, we'll only show a few):





Needless to say, he's been cycling through each of his new toys, making sure that he doesn't miss out on playing with it all.  When I noticed his intent to play with each of them, I hid a single train of the man you see below.  When it was time to play with the trains, he spent a solid 3-4 minutes searching for that train:  "(H)aaarvey, (Wh)ere are (y)oooouuu?"  I ,of course, caved and returned Harvey to his rightful owner.   It's amazing how attentive a 2 year old can be...



No comments:

Post a Comment