WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY, MARY ESTHER!
Jeff and I are beyond thrilled to announce the arrival of our new baby girl! She was born on the 18th of April (one week early) at 10:02am in Seattle, WA. She weighed 6 lbs 1 ounce and measured 19 1/4 inches long - almost identical to her brother, Andrew (6 lbs 2 ounces and 19 1/4 inches long).
I was shocked when they handed me this beautiful, tiny little baby with gobs of dark almost black hair. She was beautiful and perfect in every way!
Esther has been a very content baby from her first hours with us.
Jeffrey is my hero! I never would have made it through the ten hours of labor without his coaching, tenderness and confidence in me. He is my everything; I am so grateful we have been blessed with such a beautiful family.
Andrew has taken really well to his new role as BIG BROTHER. He is cautious and tender and very helpful. Baby Essie is a lucky little sister.
Milk Comas are plentiful . . .
First hours of life
On our way home from the hospital - 20 April 2012
Jeffrey and Andrew decorated our apartment with pink streamers and had all our flowers displayed! Drew chose a gorgeous bouquet of red and yellow tulips for his mother and new baby sister's arrival.




No comments:
Post a Comment