22 August 2010

Familiar Tales of Wedding Bells


Cristina's sister Sarah, had her wedding this weekend! She is now officially part of the Lowe family.  I'll have to snag some better pictures from her later, but I wanted to post a few to show you all how beautiful Cristina looks! (Of course Sarah does, too...but I like to brag about my wife!) 

Attending weddings used to be something that I didn't particularly look forward to, other than the free food of course. But since our wedding 2 1/2 years ago, that has changed more and more.  It's a wonderful reminder of the vows and covenants Cristina and I made with one another. The promise to love, honor, and cherish each other. The conscious decision and desire to encourage, push, and help one another to achieve a higher level of personal achievement.  And most importantly, it reminds me that we get to love each other for more than just this life - Our marriage doesn't end when death physically separates us; it will continue through the eternities. 

I am a very blessed man. 



Above: Family pictures @ The Canyons Resort, Below: Cristina with her Aunt Carole


After the wedding, Jonny and Maki invited us to stay with them in a condo at the Stein Eriksen Lodge.  Without hesitation, we happily accepted!  If you haven't seen pictures of the place, you should check out their website.  The place is *beautiful* and we had a great time with their family! Andrew loves playing with Yamato and Mei, and we love spending time with Jonny & Maki - It was a great way to finish off a fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment