This year, we spent Halloween on an airplane! We of course couldn't let Andrew miss out on the fun of dressing up, so he wore his dinosaur costume throughout the trip down to Cabo San Lucas. Since we had to wake up at 3:45 am, the flights weren't exactly a pleasant experience with Andrew being a little tuckered out. But we made it! And it was well worth it considering the next 7 days we got to spend in Mexico.
Before the flight from SLC to Cabo - Andrew and Mei were enthralled by the huge airplanes moving around on the tarmac.
We almost immediately took Andrew to the ocean - I don't think I have ever seen him so excited! He loved the waves crashing into him and the quick-sand feel beneath him... Don't worry, I was clutching onto him like never before.
Because Andrew has so much energetic curiosity, and also because the ocean clearly isn't a safe place for a 1 1/2 year old, we decided to spend most of our time at the pool instead...
Nice & tanned Cristina and Andrew on their way for a quick dip..
Andrew, Cristina, Sarah, & Mei just relaxin' pool side...
Since we've enjoyed the Schaub family Cabo trip before, we have some awesome restaurants that we love to frequent. The top 2 pics are @ Habanero's, the 3rd is a new restaurant of which I can't remember the name, and the 4th pic is in a little French bakery... de.lic.ious.
And a couple family photos to top it off...




No comments:
Post a Comment