23 February 2012

A true chocolate lover!


Andrew loves chocolate just like his mother and the other day when Papa requested chocolate cake and icing for Sunday dessert, I couldn't resist.  I love that Andrew enjoys helping me cook in the kitchen.  He is eager to get all the ingredients from the refrigerator, including each egg individually.  He is really careful to help me measure and is responsible around the kitchen aid mixer, believe it or not.


So, we make quite a good team and I love to reward him with the beater . . . when he waits patiently through the whole process.  Resisting the batter is hard enough for me, let  alone an almost 3 year old!


I used to love to help my mother in the kitchen - actually I still do - and I always remember getting to lick the spatula or the beater when my mother made her famous poppyseed cake.  It really is fun to do things with Andrew now that I remember having loved doing with my mom.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, i don't remember if you mentioned to me that you had a blog, but I randomly found the link on pintrest haha anyways I'm now your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete