25 January 2012

Sleep however he may!


When I poked my head in on Andrew the other day, to my surprise I found him asleep on the floor next to his bed.  Often, Jeff and I lay on the floor next to his bed while he settles down for the night.  Maybe he missed us . . .we would like to think so.


While falling asleep next to the bed is not that unusual for Andrew, to find him asleep under his table and right up against the heater is.  I had to snap a quick photo of him with his new shark and Petit Ours Brun book and then scoot him away from the baseboard heater.

Andrew's large alligator is a real favorite and always doubles as a pillow on the floor.  We are so thankful he still takes a solid 2-3 hour nap every afternoon!  That beautiful habit has saved his mother's life on many occasions.

No comments:

Post a Comment